Thursday 28 April 2011

Restaurant Scene - Claire Character Design work.

With the Final character design and 2nd character design in the restaurant scene I wanted this character to be the dominant character. The lines of speech shes uses sounds at times surprised by with a main element of anger. I didn't want this character (Claire) to know Frazer on a personal level so came up with he idea that the two are on a dinner date set-up by there parents who are close friends. I wanted Claire to be stuck up, quite a pritty type girl who believes shes better than anyone else, especially that of a unpopular weak lad.




My 1st ideas where then to create

some sort of young women to see if

anything big would leap out at me

from these designs for further

inspiration.







Like before I find it helpful

sketching varying facial designs to

see which face design better

reflects the diaolgue that I'm going

to animate too.







....with some character down my

next stage was personality

accompanying the designs.....











... slowly but surely the designs

where coming into place and the

designs where getting ever

closer to completion.










Facial expressions helping to

breakdown character personality.












....with the character appearance

done next came the action sheets.

A combination of everyday

personalities expressed by Claire

along with some she may express in

the restaurant scene.....





...continuing of action poses.














Final design.











No comments:

Post a Comment