Friday 29 April 2011

Moving Scene - 1st Pass

.....so next came my 1st pass. For me this involves putting the keys into auto-curve mode and making sure the motion of animation is smooth and to the rite timing. It enables myself to observe whether the transition from key frame's need to be speed up or slow down but moving keys about the timeline.

With alterations made on timing I also begun a brief lip sync trial on Dave to try understand how he might come across to the audience.




Again with some refining of poses and timing the piece became more refined and was starting to take shape....at least with Dave's character who I'd worked most on. By altering the lip sync and adding facial expressions to Dave's character I could more throughly take into account how the flow of the animation was progressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment